Facebook pre

Friday, March 9, 2012

What Are You Worth To God?

Click the link to see You Are More, by Tenth Avenue North or the imbed below.



I’m not sure what the creator of this video intended, but when I see those first drips of water, I see tears. Who’s tears? Our Creator. Our Savior. Our Lover. Our Friend. The one who loves us most and guides us with the best wisdom to show us the fullness of what we can be … through Him.

We are more. That’s what He sees through those tears that gather and storm forth to wash away our sins. We are more. Not because we’ve done all the right things or even in spite of doing all the wrong things. We are more, because we are His. Where we were less, he wiped away, made clean. And I am grateful.

Maybe those tears grow and pour forth in the end because they are not just His anymore. They are those of all the children who’ve been set free. Set free because of His suffering. Maybe they include mine.

Actually, I know they do!

Song of Songs 1:15a (NIV)

How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful!

Do You See What He Sees?

Also, try these links:

Jesus Wept

P.J. Sugar and You

His Power is Made Perfect in My Weakness

1 comment:

  1. An inspiring post, Connie. Thanks so much for sharing this one.

    I just Tweeted it :)

    ReplyDelete