Facebook pre

Friday, April 18, 2014

A Really Good Day

We call this day "Good Friday." It always seems funny to me to celebrate the day Jesus died a horrible death on a cross and call it "Good."

But it is.

That is the day our sins were washed away for good. Past tense. Were washed away. For Good.

I guess today really is a good day, even for Jesus, because it's the day we became good enough to spend eternity with Him. I think He likes that too. In fact, He gave His life for the idea.

So have a very GOOD Friday!

*********

And to prepare you for the celebration of the Resurrection, I want to share a music video with you, by a wonderful group I only just found out about today. I hope you love them as much as I do. If you can't see the imbed, try this link. Here's The Western Den:


No comments:

Post a Comment